Cancellation and Returns Policy
It is our duty to follow the UK Distance Selling Regulations. Therefore, the following terms and conditions apply to any and all sales through this website.
1) If you wish to cancel your order:
– you can notify us by email to before we have dispatched the goods to you;
– where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clauses 2 and 5 below.
2) You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 7 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange, after first providing written notice. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you, unless we send you the wrong item or the item is faulty, in which cases we shall cover the cost of the return postage. Please follow our instructions with regard to returning the goods, as we cannot guarantee to refund the full amount of your postage fee if you choose an incorrect shipping method.
3) Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
4) The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 3 will not apply in the following circumstances:
– in the event that the product has been used.
– to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you.
5) As per the UK Distance Selling Regulations you must contact us in writing prior to returning the items. Failure to do so will result in your refund being withheld.
6) If you have a problem with an item, please contact us in the first instance. Often disputes can be worked out and a mutually beneficial agreement reached by simply providing this courtesy.
The provisions of clauses 4 and 5 do not affect your statutory rights.
Billing and Invoicing Policy
Although the shop’s checkout system may ask for a billing address, our general policy is that we do not send out paper invoices for any order unless specifically requested to do so. Every customer will receive an email confirming their order: an itemised e-invoice, in other words. If you absolutely need to have a paper invoice, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss it with you.