When submitting your draft manuscript for editing, please make sure your submission is in the following format:
- the document should be a Microsoft Word file (.doc or .docx format).
- the document should be styled according to our style sheet.
- you should have proofread the text and dealt with the obvious edits before submitting it for editing.
- you should have indicated in the text where images should be placed, and you should also send across all the images as separate, high resolution files.
- you should have done all the necessary research about copyright and should have secured all the necessary permissions and licences for your work.
- you should have a complete bibliography (ideally in a separate Word document), and all your footnote citations should be complete and consistent across the whole document.
If your submission does not meet these requirements, we will send it back to you for improvement.